All Colour Me Beautiful Workshops by Style by Jenny:
- An assessment of the colours that suit you best and how to identify them
- Why certain shades complement your natural colouring more than others
- How best to wear the colours that you already have in your wardrobe
- Combinations of colours to make your wardrobe more versatile
- Advice and tips on make-up colours that suit you naturally.
An individual colour consultation includes 42 colour swatch wallet
Duration: 1.5 hours
Holiday Essentials Workshop
“My summer holiday packing is always a last minute disaster. I take masses, always end up bringing most of it home unworn and wearing the same thing each day!”
Does this sound familiar? Then book your place on this informative workshop and learn all about the essentials for your holiday.
Swimwear, which style suit your body shape and colouring
Sunglasses, the colour, shape and size for you.
Make up tips
Accessories; hats, bags and shoes to enhance your look
How to pack for 2 – 3 days or 5 – 14 days.
So whether you will be on the beach, enjoying the British Countryside or poolside in the Maldives this workshop has plenty to offer for your holiday.
Fee: £20.00 Per person payble in advance (£2.50 discount per person, when you book more than 1 place)
- How to express your personality through the clothes you wear
- Select the most flattering styles and fabrics fo your body shape
- Achieve a perfect fit every time when shopping for clothes
- Develop a co-ordinated wardrobe for maximum usage
- Dress with confidence whatever the occasion
Duration: 2 hours
Take away a personalised 28 page Style Workshop
Full Image Consultation
- A colour consultation to discover the colours that suit you best
- A make-up application to learn how to apply your best make up shades
- A style consultation to discover your style personality and make sure your clothes work for your body shape, lifestyle and budget.
Duration 4 hours
Take away a 42 colour swatch wallet to use as a guide when shopping
A Style workbook full of tips and guidance as well as seasonal information.
Colour Confident workshop
Is your wardrobe mainly black or navy? In this workshop learn how to introduce colour into your wardrobe. By looking at your skin tone, eye and hair colour you will discover your personal palette of colours.
Each client will learn how to apply a natural make-up for easy application, take home a 36 colour swatch wallet with which to go shopping.
Duration: 2 hours
Group Setting: Between 3 – 6 people.
Fee: £70.00 per person* (*discount when two clients book on the same workshop)
Do you dream of opening your wardrobe to find it organised, co-ordinated and full of vibrant colours that suit you?
With a Wardrobe Audit this dream can become a reality. During a Wardrobe Audit we will look at your lifestyle, colouring and style personality. We sort through your clothes, keep those which flatter you most and identifying gaps in your wardrobe.
Duration: minimum 2 hours (subsequent hours £50.00 per hour)
Fee: On application plus travelling expenses if outside OX15.
Looking for an outfit for a wedding, Royal Ascot, Christmas party or inspiration for your working wardrobe? Personal shopping could be the ideal option for you.
You set the budget for the trip and I select possible choices for you to try on with no pressure to purchase just advice on colour and style.
Duration: 2.5 hours minimum
Fee: £45 per hour
Style Update workshop
Each season brings new trends and styles but which ones work best for you? Catwalk trends can sometime be confusing so twice a year in February and October we look ahead to the forthcoming season.
A Style Update workshop helps you identify the trends that work for your colouring, body shape and budget.
Book your place at the next workshop to receive simple ideas for updating your wardrobe and accessorizing to keep your look current, regardless of your budget. You’ll have opportunity to browse the clothes rail, try new make-up and take all that you’ve learned home with you in your Seasonal Update booklet.
See Events Page for next date
Duration: 1.5 hour
Includes: Seasonal Update booklet
Follow Style by Jenny on and